Paris Lunch Cruise
Enjoy the majesty of the Paris Monuments for nearly two hours from a entirely glassed-over boat. Classics from the French repertoire are performed by a pianist and a violinist to add pleasure to your Lunch Cruise. The Chef proposes a menu inspired by traditional French cuisine and prepared each day in the kitchens of the boat.
You won't find a better price in Paris, so don't wait! Secure your booking today to avoid sell-outs. All prices include taxes, tips, and services, there are no hidden costs!
- Duration: around 1 hour 45 starting check in at 12:15 PM, departure at 12:45 PM and return to quay at 2:30 PM
- Available everyday year-round, special program on Christmas and Valentine's Day
- 3 different services to choose from
- Does not include hotel/apartment pickup and return
- Easy access to the pier at the foot of the Eiffel tower, map provided
- Accessible to wheelchairs
- Ticket delivery: Vouchers to be printed issued online (no tickets needed)
- Including cruise, meal, drinks and entertainment
- Free unlimited and immediate access to our Language Lesson Center to learn some French.
How to Book your Lunch Cruise in Paris
Please follow this link to safely secure your lunch cruise seats ahead of time. Several options available starting from budget one, you'll find the one you need!
Enjoy the majesty of the Paris Monuments for nearly two hours from a entirely glassed-over boat while the Chef proposes a menu inspired by traditional French cuisine and prepared each day in the kitchens of the boat.
Welcome aboard a magical lunch cruise through the heart of Paris on the famous Bateaux Parisiens. Starting from the Eiffel Tower, the cruise follows the left bank of the Seine to the Finance Ministry at Bercy, then returns to the Eiffel Tower along the right bank, passing by the Statue of Liberty.
With transparent sides and roof, the boats provide panoramic views of the beauty of Paris. During the cruise, musicians, a pianist and a solo violinist will celebrate French and international classics. With a menu combining tradition and fantasy, Bateaux Parisiens is a unique and magnifique moment. All dishes are prepared on board using only fresh products.
Etoile Service Option
You will be served a white wine Kir aperitif, followed by selected Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI, Minervois Terroir (one bottle for four people), mineral water, and coffee.
Select Service Option
You will be served a white wine Blancs de Blancs Kir aperitif, followed by selected Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI, Médoc Terre des Granges wines (one bottle for four people), mineral water, and coffee. Your table will be by a window.
Premier Service Option
Premier Service provides a more special and intimate experience with only a few seats available on the boat! A round table at the front of the boat is reserved for you. Lunch is preceded by a glass of Champagne and mini-savoury breads, followed by a selection of Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI, Médoc Terre des Granges wines (one bottle for four people), mineral water, and coffee.
Child meals are available for children less than 12 years old for any of the services listed above.
- Birthday treat add-on (available for all services): Dessert will be replaced by individual birthday cakes plus a glass of Champagne per person. Rate per person: 20.00 Euros, minimum 2 persons, must be selected for the entire party (adults only).
- Romantic treat add-on (available for all services): The photographer will capture a memorable moment added with a glass of Champagne per person. It can't be a better romantic place to propose marriage to your significant other when passing by the enlighted Eiffel Tower! Rate per person: 25.00 Euros, minimum 2 persons.
Note: Tables are not shared, if you book for two persons then we will secure a table for two regardless of the service selected. Casual dress code.
Just the right ones!
THIS ACTIVITY IS
Lowest Price Guarantee!
97% of our Customers*
(*)From over 110+ Nations