Paris Metro Tickets
- Delivery is available to your hotel in Paris or if you are renting an apartment to JustRing® Pickup Location (close to the Eiffel Tower)
- Rate is per book of 10 tickets including taxes and services, there are no hidden costs!.
- Including Free Paris street/metro/bus map.
- Free unlimited access to our Language Lesson Center to learn some French.
"Worked very well .. made slipping around Paris on the Metro a breeze!" - Brian J, United States
The ticket t+
is for customers traveling occasionally. It allows travel on all Metro lines, the RER lines (zone 1), the lines of Ile-de-France bus (except Roissy and Orly bus) lines Tramway and Funicular Montmartre.The following connections are possible:
- Metro / subway
- Metro / RER and RER / RER in Paris
- Bus / buses (including between RATP networks and OPTILE)
- For 1h30 between the first and the last validation
Tickets are packed by book of 10, secured in a blister package.
What about Zones with Paris Metro Tickets
- Zones 1 to 2 include the entire city of Paris (1 to 20 arrondissements).
Check the zones on the Paris area map below
Paris Metro Tickets: how to use them
Once you're ready to use your pass, then fill in your name and the date of first use on the ticket. Don't do it too much in advance if you're not sure of when you're going to start to use it. RATP staff are entitled to verify your metro pass at any time. You wil insert your pass in turnstyles that will return it back to you to enter Metro stations while you will only show it to bus drivers.
The pass also includes discounts and savings at selected places in addition to your included Free Privilege Discounts. To learn more about the special offers available for Paris Visite metro pass holders, see the FAQ section below.
Is it worth buying Paris Metro Tickets?
What about using Paris Metro Pass/Paris Visite instead? If you're going to use public transportation just a couple of times a day then yes, single tickets would do fine. Paris Metro Pass
gives the comfort of not having to wait in line to get tickets from machines and to travel with no worries about how many tickets needed/left, etc... Do you need Paris Metro Pass instead? You will find it here
Do you need to order more than 200 tickets? Contact us for Universities/Groups special conditions.
included in every order
to save even more!
97% of our Customers*
(*)From over 110+ Nations