Orsay Museum Pass
Don't spend your vacation in a ticket line, Justring.com is an official dealer of Orsay museum tickets. All prices include taxes, tips, and services, there are no hidden costs!
- Ready-to-use, cut the line with your pass
- Valid for permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Delivery is available to your hotel in Paris or if you are renting an apartment to JustRing® Pickup Location (close to the Eiffel Tower)
- Children under 18 do not need a pass and will be able to cut the lines with an adult
- Including Free Paris street/metro/bus map
- Free unlimited access to our Language Lesson Center to learn some French.
This Orsay Museum pass is an affordable and nice gift with the following advantages:
- Admission to the Orsay museum
- Prority access, just show your ticket and cut the line
Advantages to passholders
- Free direct entry to the permanent collections and temporary exhibits, no waiting in line except for security
- This pass is the best option available for short stays since a one-day museum pass is no longer available and you don't want to stand in line to buy your ticket!
How to use this pass?
Just show your ticket using the reserved access entrance, it's that simple. There's no admission charge and no waiting, except for the security check. Remember that the Orsay Museum is Closed on Mondays, on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th. The museum is open from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and until 9:45 PM on Thursdays.
So little to pay, so much time saved, so much to see!
By Benh (Own work) [GFDL, CC-BY-SA-3.0 or CC BY 2.5], via Wikimedia Commons
- 1 rue de la Legion d'Honneur - 75007 Paris
- Metro: Solferino
included in every order
to save even more!
97% of our Customers*
(*)From over 110+ Nations